• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the mirror man was my opponent - anyone
    Life is crazy fickle.

She has a habit, like the sea he stared at, of changing her mind, and she is mega moody. In one moment she is tame like untouched waters before dawnbreak and in the next she is as violent as a seastorm before luring the sharks to the aftermath if you were lucky enough to survive the first slam. Yet, no matter how frustrated you are with her, she tosses at you one measly good thing that makes it all near better, makes you want to continue living that pathetic life of yours a little longer.  He had given her so much, the time and the effort, and just as greedily she had taken what he could offer.  And damn near like any woman who knows what she is worth, or what she deserves, she would come to realize how fiercely she hated him and be forgotten the next day.

It was bullshit is what it was. 
    And so was this philosophical jargon he was internally monologuing.

He would be better off for leaving—could start something fresh with a new persona in tow.  Live freely and do what he liked, no longer submissive and weighted beneath a moody woman’s whims.  

This place would be different.  No one knew him here, or so he thought.  Couldn't really remember actually.  But that still gave him just enough will to break his mild stare from the waves, curling the corners of his lips into a one sided grin as he turned inland. Maybe they’d remember him someday and the thought of them weeping made his heartbeat flutter in his chest with twisted anticipation.  

If only he could kill that urge to kiss her one more time.

OOC- short, blah starter but I'm trying to start developing him. blank slate pone atm

Messages In This Thread
    the mirror man was my opponent - anyone - by Finnus - 12-11-2018, 03:29 PM