• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i've been running with the wolves, corban/any
    He yells out and the canine falls straight on its face, apparently the sound of his voice took her by suprise just as much as her presence did him. A small giggle passes his lips as the canine wipes its paws over its face, removing any debris the fall gathered.

The canine stood up and before his very eyes she shifts into a palomino tovero woah he thinks to himself. He has heard of these shifters, and has seen Sinner, but he has never seen a shift before his very eyes.

She breaks the silence, apologizing for startling him, even giving the extra detail that her mom and uncle are shifters as well. He laughs once again and treads closer to her That's ok! My king is a shifter, I just....didn't know if you were a shifter or a real...well what are you exactly? He could tell she was a canine of some sort, but what kind? That he could not decipher.

She moves closer, this time closing the gap between them. She introduces herself as Brink, and asks if he wanted to play tag. She notes that she is never leaving the playground and once again a chuckle leaves his maw. She talked a lot, about a lot of different things, but it was a nice change from the silence in Sylva.

My name is Corban! he introduces himself. A grin tugs at his lips and he tactfully extends his maw nudging her shoulder and bolting off, he loops back around circling her before slowing to a halt. Why would you want to live here? He didn't understand, did she not have a kingdom of her own to call home?

@[Brink]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've been running with the wolves, corban/any - by Corban - 12-23-2018, 01:41 PM