• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters [Any]

Dynast is not a stranger to the things that fester in nightmares.  She is one of them after all.  Turned this way by the one they call Carnage.  The Lord of all darkness that has ever stretched it's blood stained fingers across Beqanna. 

When she sees this being approaching, she doesn't wonder what she is.  She has seen these things in the dark abyss of the seas.  Their glassy eyes are all that clues others to its presence amongst the corals or hidden in the shadows.  Creatures of opportunity and smart to boot.

She does not hide herself now.  Coat as black as obsidian stones, marbled with pearl markings and accented with jellyfish tentacles.  Puckered skin along her chest notates to an injury sustained, but all it really was was a reminder of her failure. His failure.  That good for nothing clown was supposed to kill her, not maime.  Now heartless, the immortal beast that is Dynast continues to survive.

A sly grin curls her black lips at the sound of the females voice.  Quieting her body before the tentacled mare, she listens with intent.  Pressing the strangers name to memory and purpose to thought.  A pause thickens the air between them as she considers her words carefully, and then an equally sickening voice fills the void, "Yidhra.  My name is Dynast.  It is a pleasure, truly.  It isn't often I meet a creature such as yourself.  One of the sea amongst the land dwellers.  Pitiful things aren't they?" Her question is rhetorical as her blood red eyes shift to the land, "It looked so much better underwater." Remnants of the kingdoms time at sea lay scattered about, death having found anything that survived solely by salt water.

A glass like tendril, worms across the flat of her white face but she doesn't brush it away like Yidhra does.  "Tell me, does Carnage still thrust his dick into every pretty little mind he warps?"  This question was more direct and requiring of an answer.  Though she feels she could guess that the answer is yes.

Her gaze returns to the beaked proclaimed-Archon, awaiting the answer before stating her purpose.  "I suppose I have come to find what has become of my family.  We have a long history in Pangea, so I thought I'd start here.  Seeing as my mother and father have passed, as well as my oldest brother, I wonder if you have come across a colt recently?  Golden coat, white patches similar to mine..." She pauses for a chuckle, "Family trait ya know."  Referring to the sabino gene that was passed from her mother to her and each of her brothers.  Though this one had been the brightest colored of them all...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Yidhra] I think they could be besties, tentacle fweinds fo life XD

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters [Any] - by Dynast - 11-28-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters [Any] - by Yidhra - 11-28-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters [Any] - by Dynast - 11-29-2018, 05:13 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters [Any] - by Yidhra - 12-05-2018, 04:05 PM