• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Her obvious happiness should be taken as sickening, but he is thrilled by the news. Reuniting the two kingdoms was a success in the right direction. A triumph not for Sylva, but entirely for himself. And perhaps Mary too, but he does not consider her an equal. She would never be an equal to him despite the efforts she may try or their relationship that was beginning to grow. Everyone was a simple tool to be used, and even her newly found fashion for calling herself the queen would not make a difference to him.

Sinner only smiles as she unfolds the news about the trip further. His eyes follow her as she dances around him, changing to the exact colors and marks as Wolfbane. The hound’s eyes light up even more when she does that. A soft chuckle releases through his lips too. He could not hold back his enjoyment of that one.

“Good, good,” he says finally. “We are already building a solid foundation for Sylva.” The dark beast was looking forward to more of what their alliance meant. What exactly did Wolfbane need to say to them that require discussing the details? Hopefully the drake did not have it in mind to make them bend the knee. Equals perhaps would be the better end of the deal, and something he would strongly suggest the Loess leader offer.

His eyes narrow slightly at her, allowing a distasteful appearance to take over his hard-chiseled face. “Well,” he says with a tone that holds a cold air, “Are you exactly sure you can handle being a queen?” She had completed her task, but he could just as easily pull away his promises from giving her the position. Mary would become an equal to him in the eyes of those that lived within and out of Sylva. Was she exactly up to par with the skills and knowledge to do what was needed? Perhaps there was someone else. It was a thought to consider, but he waits to hear an answer from the pastel mare instead.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM