• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy, anyish
    dovev

He had only a brief moment to watch the two girls magnetize to their sexy momma - and see the heart-wrenching look of love and thanks for him in her eyes - before his boy was there and barreling into him. He grunted, grinning helplessly down at him and curling his neck around Defy to clutch him in tight to his chest. He only released him when Defy stepped back to show off his little growing wings with his daddy's glittering black eyes.

Such a gorgeous little bastard.

Dovev nodded, "I bet you'll be flying in no time. Way sooner than any other little punk, even. Ain't that right? You gonna show'em who's the best, huh?" 'Cause his boy was like him, relentless and unstoppable. He could already see that in him and it felt damn good. He hoped his baby hadn't gotten any of his bad and only the good bits. Surprisingly, he supposed there were a couple of those. Small ones.

Defy abruptly noticed his sister and half-sister cuddling their momma and barked at them. His little hair would've been bristled along the spine if it could, those wings trying to fluff and make him look bigger. He looked up to Dov for a reaction to follow, asking if they should fight the girls off her and shifting on his little feet restlessly.

"Nah, baby," he said quietly, tugging him back in against him and nuzzling a sexy patch of stars on his little neck. "We gotta share Momma. Just a little bit. These are more for us to protect. Or you don't think you can handle that? You gonna help your Uncle Zor watch over the three of them? You'll take care of our girls, right handsome? I'm gonna need help with that, you know." He nudged his tiny cheek and kissed it, shifting up to ruffle his short forelock.

His eyes were on his Zoe baby, his secret girl, but then they slid to Zoryn and he straightened. It didn't seem like Zor had had any kind of warning about Defy, but from as much as he'd gathered, neither had any of them. So it was a quiet, simmering challenge in his black eyes for his best friend, his partner, to have a problem with it. To fuckin' say something.

To fuckin' do something.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy, anyish - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 08:34 PM