• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; daddy, anyish
    Ohhh. Oh, her sweet girls! Dizzy ran to meet the girls, clung tight to her babies the second they collided. She smothered them both with kisses, fussed over their pretty manes, brushed their forelocks out of their lovely faces, breathed in the sweet little girl (not so little anymore!) scent of them and just held them close, tears filling her dark eyes.

“Oh, my girls. I missed you so, so much. You’re both alright? You’re okay? Not sick?” She pulled back to look them over, scanning their faces for exhaustion and illness, for dripping or bleeding noses, for dull eyes and listlessness, but they both looked fine. A little anxious, a little stressed, maybe a little thin, but her babies were strong and healthy.

And home. Her Dov had brought them home. She looked at him, teary eyes brimming with love and gratitude. God, she wanted to rush to his side, press her lips to his, kiss him senseless and hold him tight and whisper her thanks in his ear. Soon. Her babies needed her first, and she needed them.

Her eyes settled on Zor next, and catching him just as he looked at Defy. She opened her mouth to...what, explain? She didn’t really have much by way of explanation. She hadn’t even known she was pregnant, he’d just...happened. But she wasn’t really sure where to start, or how to make things any better between them. So she focused for a moment on the girls, on holding their daughters close and basking in their presence.

For maybe the first time in their lives.

She pressed soft little kisses to the sides of their necks, their cheeks, their foreheads.. “My Zynnie. My Zoe. Ohhh, my sweet girls.” And the she looked again to Zoryn, her eyes brimming with questions, heart aching for the sickness that wracked his body. “Zor?” she asked softly, inviting him closer. If he wanted.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; daddy, anyish - by Disastardly - 12-10-2018, 03:56 AM