• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  eternity will never be enough for me | carwyn, karat, any
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Her initial reaction is one of kindness, grateful that the winged mare had escaped the clutches of whatever ruled Ischia now.  Unsure of exactly just what he was but knowing -by some instinct- that Ivar was more than meets the eye.  Greeting them both with a smile and cheerful words.  Words that turn sour quickly when it is made known that the pair were only here on some employment mission.  Her near reach for a hug to Carwyn is stilled in shock when Jhene announces their true purpose here.

Biting back the bitter bile that was slowly churning her stomach, and threatening to spill unkindness to the Ischians, it is Magnus who beats her too it and distracts her enough that she finds her hold once again.  Her silver-hazel eyes turn to Magnus before settling upon the pairing on Tephra soil.  She considers her words carefully before they leak with a hint of laughter, "Ivar sent YOU to come get me... And what would EVER convince me of going back to that island so long as he is in charge?  A title of diplomacy, so as he does not have to be the one to clean up his mess... I think not." Her gaze shifts to each present before settling on Carwyn, "I would beg you to reconsider any offer Ivar has given you and stay here is Tephra where you will be safe.  Do not fall for his charms, I assure you they are not worth the pain." She is reminded of the wounds along her withers just now.  It hadn't been a grave pain but a pain nonetheless...

At stating her position, she looks to Magnus, "I stand by Tephra and would only return to Ischia willingly if I was to be prying my mother's crown from that creatures cold, dead grasp." Her voice is steel, unwavering and without humor.  Her lavender and silver face turns back to Jhene, the clear ring leader of this circus, and serves her final answer, "If you both insist on returning to Ischia, than tell your King I  have declined his offer without hesitation."  She can feel the agitation in her, willing the earths metals to begin their ascent.  Wrapping around her body in thin laces of metallic threads, so delicate but at the ready incase the pair do not wish to go home empty handed... 

@[Jhene]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: eternity will never be enough for me | carwyn, karat, any - by Karat - 12-03-2018, 09:10 PM