• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  eternity will never be enough for me | carwyn, karat, any
    “Hmm.” Is Jhene’s immediate reply, but her mind is spinning. Ivar wants Karat back in Ischia, but the palomino appaloosa has no idea why. Her mind has been less foggy of late, and she has started to question many things she had never before wondered about. “Well, he said to offer her the position of lead diplomat of the western lands. So I suppose he must have some plans for her behind just serving as a consort.”

Plans like he had for the piebald kelpie woman, she thinks. The return of Ivar’s former lover – and former Queen of Nerine – has not gone unnoticed by the nearly-blind pegasus. She wonders, but does not ask, if Carwyn has met her. Jhene has avoided her purposefully, though she has run into the pair’s children: handsome Lothbrok, quiet Crashe and breathtakingly lovely Kaliope.

The pair of them make their way to Tephra across the sandbars, and Jhene’s belly is barely wet as they finally set hoof on the solid ground of Tephra. Though she suspects the two of them might have been spotted (that too, is part of why she’d wanted to walk, to make sure they were seen long in advance of their arrival), she still raises her head and calls out.

“Hello?!” Shaking out the presumably sore muscle of her wing, Jhene settles in on the shore to wait to be found. She doesn’t know what to expect of this place, but hopes they might find Karat quickly.

@[Carwyn]
    @[Karat]
    @[any Tephran]

Messages In This Thread
    eternity will never be enough for me | carwyn, karat, any - by Jhene - 11-23-2018, 09:51 PM