• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Blood is Thicker than Water [Claim]
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Finally someone shows in a fury of hell fire raining down upon them.  He is shocked and not, all at the same time.  Claiming a home that may or may not be taken was a gamble but at least he got someones attention.

What he definitely doesn't expect is the horse to first show looking very much like him.  At first he is trying to place if he has met this equine before and for a moment he is transported in time to when he was much younger.  A story he had heard from a lavender mare along the beaches of Ischia.  Assuring him that others lived like him and that he would not perish because of his gifts.  

He is lost deep in thought but not enough that he does not guard his sister from any violence this stallion could unleash.  The horse continues ranting and he can barely understand what the horse is making reference to.  Who is Offspring?  Who is Kirin?  Why are they supposed to go to some cove?  The confusion is as clear on his face as the metal that makes his body, and then another enters.  This one panicked almost in a different way.  His emerald eyes shift to find a lavender and white winged horse and more memories surface.  Kylin... the name comes to him just then.

For a moment he thinks these horses to be struck with illness because clearly they are hallucinating images of someone else.  Nevertheless he allows them this moment to speak and another name arrives to his ears, Tiphon.  When finally they quiet he gives a gentle shake to his head, trying to place all that was said into sense.  None is found so he looks again to the metallic horse, "I am afraid I do not know anything you speak of... Either of you.  Clearly there is some misunderstanding and an explanation."  He doesn't offer a smile but a gentle nod to his head, "I am Kromium.  I do not know of this Kirin, nor Offspring."  His gaze shifts to the lavender pegasus, "I did not partake in any purple invasion."  His interest though is slightly peaked at what a purple invasion was but he allows the thought to fizzle out.  

He can feel his curious sibling brush against his side and allows her name to be known, "And this is my younger sister Kove."  With all the tension and testosterone thick in the air he can feel her gentle light against him.  Never one to let any situation sour her mood, she peers over his back with questions at the ready he is sure.  Specifically when it is made known that someone is lost.  Her silver-lavender eyes grow wide with a tiny gasp escaping her lungs.

Messages In This Thread
    Blood is Thicker than Water [Claim] - by Kromium - 11-23-2018, 10:39 AM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Claim] - by Kromium - 11-23-2018, 07:00 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Claim] - by Kove - 11-23-2018, 07:39 PM