• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sing a song that doesn’t sin || Colby Pony ||

Darling leave the light on for me
    I'll be there before you close the door

“Because the life I live is one that’s been squandered.” He tells her firstly, much more fascinated by the look she’s giving him and the feeling of her own body so close in proximity to his own. Vadar refuses to think about how long it’s been since he’s had this kind of contact, pushing away that cringeworthy truth in favor of admiring her bold nature. If the Gods had truly given her their symbols, they certainly couldn’t have a picked a better emissary. “Being dead leaves me with no obligations, but being alive fills me with regrets.”

He says nothing on the matter of his sadness when her nose ghosts across the hard, flat plane of his black shoulder. Contemplating her innate powers and what they might be, his eyes seem to glow in response to her flippant affection, both red orbs curving along with his head to take in the full effect of her. He smiles gently, reaches out to brush the disarray of her forelock like an elder brother might, and then shifts away from her tepid contact. There’s no use in it, he reasons to himself. He’d rather not dream of her, and reaching for the stars had always proved to be a fickle endeavor for him anyways.

“Did anyone ever tell you that you’re too astute for your own good?” The stallion smirks, an unusual look for him but one she’s managed to uncover all the same. If that’s why she approached him unprovoked, because she’d accurately guessed at his internal despondency, then it made her too correct and much too observant for his liking. Vadar sighs and glances away, hating that his forced hermitage seemed to leave him both paranoid and yet full of cravings. “You unsettle me.” He admits with another backwards glance, “I think you should leave.”

@[Starsin] Not an ending necessarily, just his flustered reaction to her attention Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sing a song that doesn’t sin || Colby Pony || - by Vadar - 12-09-2018, 12:52 PM