• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Can you See the Truth Behind a Curtain of Lies?[Bruise]

When I had fled Hyaline in fear and ended up at the base of the mountain, I had not known exactly the life's path I was leading down.  Naive to the plague.  Naive to the darkness I had been destined for.

Waking up from my slumber on the mountain, I had looked to the cragged landscape of which I had come.  My face wrinkles in thought as to if I go back or look elsewhere for a home.  Solace was nice and Clayton was kind, but something was wrong.  I have been lost in my own mind, trying to find just where it all went astray.  Why my memories have evaded me to the point of my confusion.

My thoughts cause my legs to wander from my rock top perch.  I felt different.  Unawares that the fairies had implanted me with something that would soon transform me into what I truly was.  Who I truly was.  I was the child of Krampus.

My silver eyes were set upon the open lands of a spring meadow.  It felt strange to be so exposed but neither did I wish to walk through the shadows of the forests.  You never could be quite too sure what lingered within their depths.  My feathered limbs clung tightly to my sides, still having yet to master their purpose.  For being nearly a yearling, my mane had not grown out long like the others my age.  It was short and sparse.  My horns had emerged further, spirling from the sides of my skull.  A short drink of water had shown me this reflected image of something less equine.

As I travel I use the river to separate me from the woodlands, but to also guide me through the lands.  The soft trickling of crisp water was comforting.  Effectively soothing away my worries.  That is until I hear a crack of twig coming from the forests...

Kreed

@[bruise] It is time

Messages In This Thread
    Can you See the Truth Behind a Curtain of Lies?[Bruise] - by Kreed - 11-17-2018, 12:00 PM