• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Curiouser and Curiouser! - A QUEST -
    @[Lyr] RESULTS:

Look at that! Out of an entire world there was only two brave souls ... pity. The good news for you is that both top defects are yours to enjoy Smile

These are brand new, handmade defects so be <u>sure</u> to include the description when you post in updates!!

For <b>Leokadia</b>:
    <u>Perfect Recollection</u>: Like photographic memory, your horse can now instantly catalogue and recall <i>everything</i> they’ve ever learned or seen. You won’t forget the tone of a voice, or the exact number of scales or teeth on your friends, or what was said letter for letter to you in passing conversation. A blessing? A curse? Either way it’s certainly not a trait!

For <b>Tunnel</b>:
    <u>Matter Eater</u>: Your gut is made of stronger stuff now! Metals, gems/stone, organic or not your horse can eat it all. Who would possibly want to eat grass when there’s so many better options to choose from? Guy Fieri is jealous of all the new tastes in your flavortown Wink

-Both of these are permanent and as such, should be included in breeding stats when rolling for a foal. Thanks for taking a chance and I loved your wacky, mixed up tale!

Messages In This Thread
    Curiouser and Curiouser! - A QUEST - - by Orb Thing - 11-12-2018, 10:56 PM
    RE: Curiouser and Curiouser! - A QUEST - - by Orb Thing - 11-18-2018, 07:19 AM