• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  if i go out, it's my fuckin way; megz
    She is quiet, softly humming while she waits for him to wake. Maybe she could get him up and get him out of his place. Something trembled along her nerves, sending icy fingers down her spine. It gave off an aura of menace that only growed the longer she stayed here. So she hummed, mostly to keep the quiet of the land from getting to her, but she also hummed to soothe the stallion as he fever-slept.

Until. Another one found his way towards them. He growled at her, and she merely flattened her ears in response, not backing down. She flashes him her own set of teeth, hooves stomping suddenly protective, and willing to fight if she had to. But the moment passes and it’s obvious this is who the bone stallion had been calling for earlier and now Zoryn was trying to get them both up and out.

She could see that he was sick too, not just with the sweat darkening his skin but it was a glassy look in his eyes. She wonders how long it will take to effect her too.

She immediately is pulled from her thoughts when the other stallion, Zor, gives her that look to help and she presses her lips down against Dovev’s neck. She laughs when he fever-talks, a soft rumbling in her throat. “Come on Dovev.” Her lips touching his cheek. “I’ve come to take you away, but you have to get up and walk first.”

She presses against his neck, teeth dragging against his skin before she pinches him at his crest. “Come. We have to go now.” Her eyes meeting the other stallion’s as she gives Dovev another push, sliding down onto her knees and then looping her head and neck beneath his gently. “I’ll help, but you gotta get up.”

@[Zoryn] @[Dovev]

Messages In This Thread
    if i go out, it's my fuckin way; megz - by Dovev - 11-11-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: if i go out, it's my fuckin way; megz - by Furia - 11-27-2018, 09:55 PM