• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; any

Decimate

"No," the black boy snapped, "Don't be fucking stupid."

Decimate smirked, enjoying how easily he affected him. So easy to get a rise out of this one that was so defensive. His comment on the flappy wings earned him another pathetic glare and snipped response, but he was growing bored already. Where the hell was Atria and his damn spot to sleep? His energy would be draining soon as the sun began to rise higher.

"It's none of your goddamn business who my mom is. No fuckin' reason why I'd tell you, either. Why? Yours leave you here? Can't say I'd blame her, with a face like that. Somebody beat you with an ugly stick when you were born or what?"

He flashed close in an instant, getting in the kid's face with a violent scowl and his lips curled. Normally, he wouldn't bother with explaining himself, but this was important. He would kill every last one of her goddamn children so that he was all she had because he was all she needed. He'd show her he was the strongest, the best. She didn't need any others.

"I'm just making sure you're not my brother," he ground out, nearly choking on the disgusting familial word. There was no way this idiot's mom was good enough for his father anyway, and his father wasn't exactly picky. Surely, she was complete trash and worthless and this kid's color was some sort of mishap of some other thoughtless mistake.

"Because if you are, I'll fucking kill you." He spoke it so smoothly, and he wouldn't hesitate. He'd snap this boy's neck so swiftly before he could even beg for mercy, rip his body to shreds and drop the bloody heap at his mother's feet. A gift, or a reminder never to bother making another because he'd kill them all.

can the killer in me tame the fire in you?

I am sick of the chase but I'm hungry for blood

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Dovev - 11-11-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-15-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-23-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Decimate - 12-23-2018, 01:14 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 12-27-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Eight - 12-28-2018, 01:03 PM