• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [Any] lets make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground

Moments pass and I watch the filly take interest in my name and color.  I smile gently when she says I am the color of a flower, her eyes roving to the greenery mixed with cloves around us.  I watch with curiosity as the young foal puts all of it together and the cheerfulness in her voice.  My own is more monotone and not nearly as expressive as Segolene.  Question form and I look to the mare to wonder what answer she has in store for the children.  My own, began to rise from a deeper core or myself and when the reddish mare has finished, I offer my own opinion, "Yes that is true.  If we were all purple than what would make us unique." My glassy eyes turn to the filly, "Each of us are special in our own way... Me, I can twist the iron of this world to form all kinds of things.  Even the iron in my body, and that is why I have metal parts.  The iron of my body has concentrated there."   

As I speak my body draws closer to the filly, my head lowering to meet hers and a whisper leaves my lips, "You want to see something neat..?" The question needs no answer as I am already threading the fibers of earth to pull from the ground.  A thin vein of iron hovers just to the side of me -my amethyst eyes focus on it with intent.  Slowly the metal forms and sculpts into the very flowers that surround them.  It shimmers with a delicate gleam and on the backside, a bracket forms. Once complete it hovers to the girls fluffy locks and fastens safely to her mane.  "There," I say with satisfied completion, "Now you are even MORE unique than you were before."   My muzzle moves to nudge the filly kindly before my attention diverts once again.

The sienna and snowflake mare speaks of my family and their possible intent.  I simply nod with understanding of the dangers that were present outside of this realm.  Remaining a quiet listener, I flutter the feathered wing at my left, while the metallic one on my right shifts with a squeak.  Noisy, useless thing it was. 

I try to think of the world outside of what I see.  Tephra, Islands, Amazons, I know much and little about this place all at the same time.  Labels to be put to memory for another day I suppose.  And then suddenly the mare is not a stranger anymore as she gives her own label.  "Aysel and Segolene.  Fine names," I give a smile once more before I feel as though I have taken up enough of their day.  "Thank you for the information.  I suppose I can continue my search alone if you are unaware of their current location... I will see you around yes?"  I wait for a parting farewell before I should continue on my merry way...  

Kreation
    Shoot me down; But I won't fall

@[Aysel] Sego is under no obligation to keep the gift or speak of it past this thread Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Any] lets make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground - by Kreation - 12-01-2018, 06:26 PM