• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [Any] lets make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground

I guess by the looks of this pair, I am anything but normal.  The ridged lines separating silver-lavender metal and deep amethyst is something strange but I don't dwell on their questioning eyes.  Or the foal that steps up to me with awestruck wonder.  Turning my face just the slightest to allow the filly to examine my metal bits.

The girl states her name and I mull over it for a moment.  Maybe long enough for them to question if I know my own name.  But a smile eventually comes on my seemingly dark lips, when a name does surface, "My name is Kreation... With a K of course." I wink at the filly as though this may be some sort of underlying joke that only we understand.

My attention diverts to the elder of the group.  A point being made that I am indeed alone.  But I don't feel alone.  I have images stored in my cranium as to who I am searching for and oddly enough, names come to mind.  My life is one puzzle piece after another, slowly forming a bigger picture.

"I am sure they are here somewhere.  Though I do not mind their absence.  Krom can be rather suffocating ya know," I muster a chuckle of sorts.  "Do you know my family?"  I inquire, having not really met them myself but something deep within me tells me all I need to know. But it would be nice to have others opinions...

Kreation
    Shoot me down; But I won't fall

@[Aysel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Any] lets make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground - by Kreation - 11-24-2018, 11:36 AM