• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any

and I could easily lose my mind; the way you kiss me will work each time
    calling me to come back to bed, singing Georgia on my mind

For all the silence that their 'conversation' has been up until this point, the bay opposite Rhaegor displays such a pleasant disposition that it seems an almost negligible shortcoming of their interaction. Upon hearing the prince's whispery words, the handsome bay smiled with a toss of his head and a scuff of his hoof against the earth. The simplicity of their companionship made Rhae smile right back at the bay, ears flicking forward to catch that which the other has to say.

He says that it's nice to meet Rhae, and for a moment the buckskin thinks that this is all his friend will say, allowing his own gaze to meander across Tephra's outcroppings as the other's does; but then more words befall his ears and Rhae snaps right back to attention, brown eyes glimmering thoughtfully as the other spoke. He mentions being thankful; Rhae, too, is thankful for this safe haven. In response to the yet nameless character's bow, the prince lowers his own poll, eager to demonstrate the equality between them and his appreciation of the other's tolerance of his defective silence.

Seeming now to have said his part, the bay tosses his head and gazes off around them. A sliver of discomfort at not being able to be a better host enters Rhaegor, and he shifts his weight idly before stepping forward to softly speak once more. "You may approach anyone here, if you would like. Magnus is our king, if you are ever to meet him. I must be going, but please, make yourself at home." Reaching forward, Rhae presses his nose to the base of the other's neck, feeling the firm muscle bunched just beneath the bay skin found there. After a moment, the young stallion lifts his head and offers a final nod before turning and fading into the distance.

Rhaegor

@[Aziz] So, Aziz is welcome to post a starting 'any' thread in tephra, or to enter any thread with the word 'any' in it already started here! Welcome to tephra, I hope you and Aziz really like it here <3 Thanks for the fun thread!!
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the way you kiss me will work each time // Aziz + Any - by Rhaegor - 11-30-2018, 05:27 PM