• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look At Us Now {Merry}

Mary

Where had the time gone? It felt like just yesterday they were two foals giggling at there matching names, and now they are grown up. Two adults, his body had sculpted into a fine stallion compared to the last time she had seen the colt. His body still had to fill in, but his muscles were already shaping on his young body, the splash of white on his ebony pelt made it hard to remove her gaze from him.

They may be older in age, but it did not seem much had changed, Mary was still obnoxious and Merry was still shy. She pranced around him and his body grew slightly tenser, and he tried to not meet her gaze, until she spoke directly towards him.

She asked about his living situation, if this island was his new home. Yes, safe from the plague he says, noting that his mother was still around. She wonders what it would be like to have such a strong bond to a parental figure, but no reason to ponder such thoughts, that card was not in her hand.

He looks at her with concern, Are you sick Mary? he inquires, and she wonders what exactly gave away her illness to everyone. Her gaze flicked around, ensuring no one else was within earshot before settling her gaze back to Merry. Yes, but don't worry you can't catch the plague from me, as long as you stay here. A subtle cough escaped her maw as she finished speaking, still she tried to recruit him over to Sylva.

He politely declines her offer, she figured he would, he was never a kingdom equine. Though what does worry her is that he says he can't leave because he could get sick if he leaves....but is that a way to live? In fear of your everyday life? He even goes on to say she should remain in the Island, healers already resided here. A smile tugged at her maw, he was so innocent and she has so many worries with there conversation, but she would not corrupt him. Instead she shakes her head I can't Merry, Sylva is my home, I am going to be queen one day. Her ears perk forward as she says it, her head raises higher and she steps forward slightly, standing as though she already wore the crown. Her father may not have passed the crown down to her, but she would be damned if she did not get to hold it. I understand why you would want to stay here. She says, relaxing her body back to its normal stance I can come visit you though! That way you won't risk getting sick. Hopefully this would be a good compromise to both there requests? Oh...And Merry She adds in before he could respond please don't worry about me, I will find a healer in Sylva, I will be fine. A humble smile took over her maw, she took the risk staying in Sylva and the plague finally caught up with her.

Long May She Reign

@[Cimmerian] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Look At Us Now {Merry} - by Mary - 11-07-2018, 08:24 PM
    RE: Look At Us Now {Merry} - by Cimmerian - 11-11-2018, 04:32 PM
    RE: Look At Us Now {Merry} - by Mary - 11-19-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: Look At Us Now {Merry} - by Cimmerian - 11-24-2018, 12:30 PM
    RE: Look At Us Now {Merry} - by Mary - 11-24-2018, 09:33 PM