• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  here it comes with no warning

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin

He loves when they run.

She is breaking apart and it is even more beautiful than he had thought it would be.

She meets his laughter with screams and he drinks it in, bathing in this moment, letting each second of it seep through his skin and set his nerves on fire. He craves more of it, grows hungry on the taste of it, and he struggles to keep himself in check, to let the moments linger. All he wants is to drive to the ending now, to feel her crack open beneath the pressure of his hands so that he can finally pain his masterpiece.

But she denies him. She finds the strength to get to her feet, to flee.

Part of him growls with fury. Snaps his jaw together, shaking his heavy-horned head. The other part of him rumbles with delight, licking his lips as he imagines the inevitable ending to this story.

Patience, he thinks.

All in due time.

So he reels himself back in. He grabs ahold of his own control and brings himself to heel. He gives her a head start because wouldn’t it be delicious to taste that hope crumble once more? But he is not far behind. His cloven hooves strike the ground hard and fast—faster than he has any right to move—and he chases her as they leave their area, as they set out for the beach, the soil turning to sand beneath him.

Bruise watches as she comes to a stop, when she realizes where he has driven her. 

And he takes his time in coming to her, letting her hear him approach. His mouth trails up her side, across the curve of her neck, finding the crook of her jaw. He keeps the Fear in hand, although she does not need much prompting now. Still, the duet between them is marvelous and the air is thick with the melody of it.

“Don’t worry, love,” the word is genuine, heavy with emotion. “I will take my time. I will be patient. I have waited so long for this.” He presses a kiss to her neck, drawing in a deep breath. 

He pauses, closing his eyes, savoring this final moment.

When he opens them, they are dark and flat.

“I have waited long enough. Let us finish this.”

And so he does.

(and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

@[Lucrezia]

Messages In This Thread
    here it comes with no warning - by Lucrezia - 11-07-2018, 04:18 PM
    RE: here it comes with no warning - by bruise - 11-09-2018, 01:57 AM
    RE: here it comes with no warning - by Lucrezia - 11-12-2018, 05:15 PM
    RE: here it comes with no warning - by Etojo - 07-20-2019, 10:08 PM