• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kylin;

Lacey

Awkward. That's what it was. Incredibly awkward.

She didn't let her discomfort show, making her way to her eldest daughter that hardly looked much younger than her. And Kylin's children, her grandchildren, looked the same age as their-- No. She wasn't even going to think the word. She couldn't stand it. Wallace was barely an adult herself, she was not a grandmother. Disgusting.

"Kylin," she greeted her with an attempt at a smile. Awkward. Her lips were pulled up and held carefully, her eyes a plain, dull brown as always. "You look well." And she did. With her glittering fin-wings that looked like soft gossamer, her striking colors that she'd earned from her father. They were only beautiful because of him, were more like their father than like their mother. They were lucky.

Wallace didn't belong. She couldn't forget it if she'd tried.
    She'd have to die first.

"There has been a lot of change," she pressed on, the words concise and clear. She and her own twin had been named after scientists, after all, and the intelligence and wit were never far from her tongue. "How are you handling it all? With everyone returning as they have?" But, also.. She glanced away, overlooking the water in the distance. 

"I'm sorry Reilly, Baddie, and I had been gone so long. I wasn't aware that time would pass differently in his homeland."

She was sorrier than she should express in front of her daughter.
    Grandchildren. Impossible.
    She hated everything.

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    Kylin; - by Wallace - 11-04-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: Kylin; - by Kylin - 11-05-2018, 03:12 PM
    RE: Kylin; - by Wallace - 11-07-2018, 08:08 AM
    RE: Kylin; - by Kylin - 11-11-2018, 05:42 PM
    RE: Kylin; - by Wallace - 11-18-2018, 08:54 PM