• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seize the day, Symba

The past can hurt. But the way I see it,
    you can either run from it or learn from it.

The colt looks over to her and snuggles into her side. His teeth chatter as he shivers against her. “I’m cold...” he says, sniffling softly. He knows he needs to keep moving so they don’t get caught up in one place. He has heard of this thing called the plague, but he doesn’t know what it is, but all he knows is that Rhynne keeps moving them forward. 

Little Symba fights the winter wind, that is so easily pushing against his little frail body. Symba lets out a small whinny of fright. “I can’t...walk through this,” he says between his chattering teeth. Rhynne comes over to his side to protect him from the wind and give him some warmth as they keep going on their journey. 

SYMBA

@Rhynne

Messages In This Thread
    Seize the day, Symba - by Rhynne - 11-03-2018, 10:44 AM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Symba - 11-03-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Rhynne - 11-04-2018, 11:22 AM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Symba - 11-04-2018, 03:03 PM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Rhynne - 11-04-2018, 07:50 PM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Symba - 11-04-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Rhynne - 11-05-2018, 12:32 PM
    RE: Seize the day, Symba - by Symba - 11-05-2018, 05:38 PM