• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll come for you if you want me to; decimate

Decimate

"I'll race you!"

It lingered disembodied in the air as he vanished, darting away with the inhuman speed of a vampire. He was only a flash, a blur, a random blink of indigo blue in anyone's peripheral. It wasn't entirely an unfair game, either. The girl he raced was his twin sister, a ghost.

The sky was cloudy, but even still, he could feel the pull on his energy from the damn Winter sun. It hadn't bothered him before, not until he'd gained his power. Now it drained him, weakened him. It was thanks to the cloud coverage that he could be out in it at all, and to boost his chances of winning, he kept to the shadiest parts as best he could.

He thrilled at the rush of wind, at the speed in which he could go from one place to another no matter the distance. It wasn't teleportation. It was a hell of a lot more fun. He still had to show his mom, too. He only hadn't decided if her healing would keep her alive or if he'd be the death of her, carrying his father's contagion. In a way, it would be a happy ending. She would be giving her life for him. It was what any mother would do, wasn't it? She'd be proud to die for him.

A dead thing caught his attention though, and he halted. He sniffed at the air, but couldn't find the stench of death. It pulled a twisted smile to his young lips, glinted in his eyes. Not dead, then. Perfect.

He appeared suddenly, a blue boy with sparkling constellations over his face and legs, golden-green eyes and dark, baby-short hair. The only warning she had was a cough, a wet rattle in his little chest. She'd be taller than he had she been standing, but instead, she lay on the ground as though sleeping. Or mourning. Or basically dead.

She would be, soon. By this plague that he spreads.
    Or by his hand.

"Hello, darling."

can the killer in me tame the fire in you?

I am sick of the chase but I'm hungry for blood

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll come for you if you want me to; decimate - by Decimate - 11-03-2018, 06:23 PM