• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  i'll burn it down; Rey & Any

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin

They swarm the group and he finds he dislikes the closeness of them all. His lips peel back to reveal his blunted teeth and he swings his heavy-horned head toward the first to arrive, the dragon stallion. His words are sharp but Bruise isn’t deterred. Instead he just watches with his black shark eyes, his face completely unreadable except the disdain that paints it sharper than even the other’s words.

He remains quiet though, preferring to watch as it unfold instead piling on his own opinions. Even when the first mare turns to him, elegant and cold, he only answers her question with a cruel twist of his lip. He has no desire to rule—at least not this frozen wasteland. Perhaps some day. Perhaps somewhere.

But not this. Not yet.

Although he would be damned if was going to let someone take it from them now.

Of course, all of this matters little when the final mare joins the group and he practically shivers with the pleasure of the memory. He remembers her alright. He never forgets a plaything and her Fear had been particularly delicious for how rare of a thing it was, steeped in her anger and hatred. She is not a toothless thing now though, and he finds that he’s all the more intrigued for the danger of her simmering on low.

Like painting with poison. Sculpting with thorns.

She would be beautiful when she broke apart.

“What a pleasure to see you again, darling,” his lips spread wide across his handsome face, dark eyes glittering beneath the sooty cream of his forelock. “Have you missed me terribly?” Casually, he throws his glance around the group, at his two loose allies, the two overgrown lizard boys, and then her. With an almost languid touch, he begins to pull on Fear’s threads, stroking the strings to make them hum.

“If you think the faeries will uphold their promise and keep this land safe while infected with the sick then you are all fools.” He plucks the Fear further, wondering how it will affect them—if it will affect them. Perhaps they will fear what seeds he plants in their mind. Perhaps they will fear him. The reaction is always the most delicious thing. “Beqanna needs a place that is truly safe from this disease.”

He looks wickedly at Heartfire before turning his gaze to Phasus.

“I intend to support those who share that vision.”

(and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

so bruise doesn't play well with others and is using his fear induction.

it is COMPLETELY up to you how it affects, if it affects you, etc. etc.

it's mostly aimed toward leilan, castile, and heartfire but oxy and phasus could potentially feel it too.

Messages In This Thread
    i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Phasus - 11-02-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Oxytocin - 11-03-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by bruise - 11-03-2018, 12:52 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Leilan - 11-03-2018, 04:07 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Castile - 11-03-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Phasus - 11-03-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Oxytocin - 11-03-2018, 10:43 PM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by bruise - 11-04-2018, 01:17 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Briella - 11-04-2018, 01:48 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Leilan - 11-04-2018, 07:23 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Rey - 11-04-2018, 12:37 PM