• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; all read but reply to newer one
    The black felt as though he had nothing to lose. Lavendel had vanished. He did not know if she carried his seed to term or, where their child might be. The island he called home was being threatened by this plague and, the forest was no more safe. Jesper felt defeated. He was alone with nothing to motivate him. With a heavy sigh, the desert bred stallion resolves to seeking a distraction. Refined limbs shuffle into an easy walk stride. Poll hangs whiskered muzzle low; about the same level of patellas, while tufted lobes flop to the side. Aquamarine gaze is dull and stares blankly ahead as Jesper picks his way through the jungle foliage. As he progresses, with no real destination in mind, the voice of his grandsire resonates within his thinker-box. Brennen speaks of the welcome mat at Tephra's door. He mentions the healing abilities of Grye, Maertin and himself. Lastly, he issues a warning to avoid situations that would increase your risk.

Jesper pauses for a moment as he mulls over his grandfather's address. Brennen's tone clearly bore the love and protection of a father. It is right then that the ebony stallion reminded himself that he still had Brennen. Both could take on this miserable world, together, for the remainder of their forever lives. With that, his muscled haunches push him back into motion. This time, however, he directs himself towards the winged mahogany stallion - his King. Pace remains steady though steed feels more confident and, more determined. It is not long before he finds the Ischian guardian. He lifts his poll, offers a warm smile, and swivels his lobes forward as he approaches. Once in front of Brennen, Jesper extends his muzzle in a greeting. He stretches his plush labrums to gently wiggle along grandsire's thick crest before grandson draws alongside him.

With noone and nowhere else to visit, Jesper feels his place is right here; right alongside his King, to support and serve. Jesper attempts to display the remaining pride in his stature. As Kromium comes into focus, black stallion offers a welcoming nicker. He nods appreciatively as the Tephran ruler extends an offer of help. After Krom finishes, Jesper, too, speaks in an easy tone. "I am willing to help in any way you two see fit. I could rather use the distraction - something useful to do."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ALL - by Jesper - 11-04-2018, 05:00 PM