• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Scorch / Leilan] Black ocean cold dark

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Khaleesi, her daughter said, the enunciation crystal clear: far better than those who attempted the word today, who had not been raised with the ancient term. It made Scorch smile nostalgically, tucking her head to shake her head and laugh... But the sound was not happy nor mirthful, but dust-like. Ash-like. Particular, and choking. She looked up to her daughter after a moment, watching the way the wind caught her dark tendrils of mane and tail.

"That word no longer applies to me, sweet daughter - but I am flattered that you would use it as such. Breckin is our khaleesi now."

But no urge came to her to speak further on the topic of the spotted mare, having recently had a tiff with her over the small issue of two male members murdering an escaped captive out of pure impulsivity. Luckily, Sarkis voices more concerns, distracting the ancient mare from her own qualms. She listened carefully, and yet found herself wondering why the fuck she had ever complained of a simple life... Of boredom... When the alternative option, was this.

Contagion. Disease. Chaos.

"I am with you, Sarkis. Beqanna will fuck people over regardless of our choices. And we are always left to rebuild... And I suppose there must be gratitude for the fact that we few have been chosen to continue on when we could have been cast down by the gods, or whatever forces govern this continent."

"As for settling... I am hoping that we shall remain somewhat settled, that Breckin will choose Nerine over the safety of a foreign land. Come to the kingdom meeting she will be calling soon... I feel that your voice will be of merit among the masses of those who have forgotten the truth of our living here. The truth of the Leviathans... Of the Amazons."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Sarkis] I literally couldn't tell you waht i just wrote, please excuse this jargon
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Scorch / Leilan] Black ocean cold dark - by Scorch - 11-05-2018, 05:43 PM