• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let the dream pull you below; Vulgaris

Home is a sentiment she knows well of, the pull of safety and of comfort: the knows that family or others linger and wait. She cannot disdain him this fact, not begrudge his behavior when truthfully: this is a simple matter of comfort violated and the awkward space between. She sighs, in a way that rattles, and Yidhra nods her head affirmatively. 

“No one is comfortable now, all the world has been shaken by the rise of this plague and the forming of the world around us.” she is calm, serene and impossibly relaxed: a creature of lacking fear and intrigue.

Still, she considers his address about his wife: about the monsters they are, and where he lacks duty- she herself feels noblesse-obligations. Her ears flick and she notes the sound of the water and all the river, of the leaves and spring branches: her teal eyes more evident as the barbell irises become simple lines and slits. 

“Then best of luck to your wife and many like, after all, it is a brutal shame how this all began and how, now, it continues. Admittedly my… tentacles have been tied: you see, Pangea is currently in a state of unfortunate establishment. Any who enter are infected immediately, and I have seen the sickened beating heart of it: enough to have known that to purge the land one must purge the heart.” she shrugs.

Sighing in a frustrated manner, but now allowing such a thing to affect her tone. “I have been trying to secure the borders, to prevent any from coming lest they are sick already and wish to join me on my hunt for a cure; but it seems in the wake of Carnage’s appearance and all this chaos that I have seen those rising who would seek to destroy all of us. Spread the illness and rot the bodies while the victims yet live… again it is an effort but, if your wife is prepared for such a daunting task than by all means- do inform her that Pangea is its source, and that the plague will continue until the heart is cleansed.”

Knowledge is her weapon, and the pedagogue-kraken grumbles at the thought of the Cult: at the chaos and impulsivity of them. “You should relax, however, the world is slowly coming back to center. To be in a state of lashing out so easily is dreadful.”

Yidhra

@[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let the dream pull you below; Vulgaris - by Yidhra - 12-05-2018, 06:00 PM