• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any
    VulgariS
    take me, take me back to your bed. i love you so much that it hurts my head.
    say, i don't mind you under my skin. oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in.
    When the earth finally settles itself into place, he thinks of Adna. Is she safe? Is someone there to protect her and soothe her fear? If he hadn’t chased them away then they could all escape together. He wouldn’t have to ask these questions if only he’d fought for them like Leliana said. He rises onto his hooves and searches the rubble of Loess briefly, until it’s clear that the next step is to flee for the Pampas. With a deep breath, he turns from his home for the past year and begins the short journey into undiscovered lands.

He walks slowly along the crooked line where the grass gives way to the ocean shore. It’s eerily silent and he stops to look over his shoulder from time to time, checking who’s arrived and who remains lost in the middle of the chaos. He wonders where Leliana is. He pauses, two hooves in the sand and two in the grass, as he decides that once the Loessians are safe, he’ll search for her. What other choice does he have? Shiya is immune to the disease spreading through Beqanna, after all, so she has no need for him to protect her.

Vulgaris lifts his head and issues the call for his fellow kingdom members. As he lowers his chin, though, he keeps his eyes trained on the skies in search of their Lord. Surely Wolfbane would make it through alright, he hopes with a worrying frown. He begins to pace, leaving trail after trail of hoofprints in the sand as he weaves back and forth.
    everyone post to me, muwahaha.

Messages In This Thread
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any - by vulgaris - 10-31-2018, 04:35 PM