• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // magnus/levi

I wanna give you wild love, the kind that never slows down
    I wanna take you high up let our hearts be the only sound

The other stallion’s quietness doesn’t deter Magnus, nor surprise him, and he accepts the brotherly embrace warmly, returning it with a firm press of his muzzle to the other’s shoulder. He is unsure whether Rhaegor was here on a kingdom visit (it would make the third visit from Hyaline members, but he was never one to turn down a visitor from a friendly land) or if the ashen boy had other reasons for his stay, but he was pleased either way. He watches him for a moment, not asking more questions but keeping an entertained gaze on him, watching as he nods toward the other stallion who approaches them both.

The golden stallion tilts his head in thought, considering the splashed boy, before recognition sinks into his belly. He walks with Rhaegor to greet the stallion, reaching out to bump his nose against him before settling into a more comfortable position. “You’re Offspring’s boy, aren’t you?” Levi and Lynx had been born around the time he was still ruling Tephra, although Offspring had retreated quite a bit into the volcanic isle, enjoying the privacy and quiet of a citizen’s life with Isle and their growing family. Magnus had seen the twins with the mismatched eyes grow up from afar, but it is not difficult to recognize him.

He eyes the burning edges of the stallion’s mane and tail, impressed by the way the fire has seemingly clawed its way out of his heart to be displayed so prominently. “It’s a pleasure to meet you more formally.” His lips curve into a crooked smile. “You’ve grown considerably since the last I’ve seen of you.” He jerks his head toward the land behind him. “Do you spend most of your time out there?”

Forgetting himself, he looks toward Rhaegor, his smile warm before looking back to Levi. “This is my friend from Hyaline.” Whether that was to be the case for long, he has no idea. “My name is Magnus.”

I wanna go where the lights burn low and you're only mine

@[Rhaegor] @[Levi]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // magnus/levi - by magnus - 10-28-2018, 02:19 AM