• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great

The wet grass beneath Oleander’s hooves crunched with each awkward step. She motioned her body forward with sharp movements and angled extensions of her legs. The disgusted look on her face said it all. Though her uppity prance made her look like a stylish show horse, the light cussing beneath her breath and violent shaking of her hooves after each dip in the dew clearly displayed her dislike for the wet ground. Oleander had never wanted for a single thing. She was raised by two stallions who doted on her and spoiled her with a life of luxury and ease. Her days often started late in the afternoon after the sun had dried the ground. The dew was just as much foreign to Oleander as it was unpleasant.

The roan mare eventually stopped beneath a tall tree that was planted on the edge of the field. She huffed in discontent before she lifted her right forehoof and blew a gust of warm air onto the damp hair. Unexpectedly her breath did not relieve her with a sense of warmth, but rather shot a sharp shiver up her leg. ”Why the fuck did I ever leave” She spat beneath her breath. Her teeth strained against each other as a large scowl took over her features and twisted her symmetrical face into a gnarled mess.

Oleander’s brow furrowed as she scanned the field for life. She was clearly irritated by the lack of immediate attention and decided to expel a blasted whinny to announce her presence. Surely the blue stallion that had fawned over her the night before wouldn’t be the only horse to clamor for her affection. She was after all the fairest mare in all Beqanna.

oleander

Messages In This Thread
    I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-25-2018, 08:57 PM