• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go astray with me (arthas)

Arthas
    He calls out the intruder for what she was, she did not fear him nor being caught, instead a smug smile grows upon her maw. As her gaze met his her maw changed into a pleasant smile, her wings adjusted until relaxing gently against her back. It's even better the words escape her mouth, an answer he did not expect, but one full of truth.

I am assuming you're this lovely forests leader? My name is Peregrine Jude. A mouthful of a name, but she notes to just call her Jude. She admits she is not sure where she is, asking if he could help her. A small chuckle escapes his maw, Well Jude, my name is Arthas and I am the king of Sylva, which you so happen to be exploring. He would not normally be this nice to a stranger, but she did not carry the scent of a kingdom, he could detect a few but none that were permanent, if anything she was exploring all the kingdoms.

Do you plan to leave my kingdom soon? He inquires, stepping closer to the mare. That would not be nice, leaving so early. His eye cocked, a grin wide on his lips Come, let me show you the river here. A small gesture that he finds himself offering more often than not, the river would provide a brief moment of relief for those traveling far distances. His maw lingered close to the mare, her scent filling his nare as he hovered about two inches from her pelt, though he finally pulls his head away to notion towards the river. Shall we? He says, his head moved to look at the river to the right, his body following suit.

Dangerous Business

@[Peregerine Jude] sorry it took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    go astray with me (arthas) - by peregrine jude - 10-09-2018, 12:41 AM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-09-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: go astray with me (arthas) - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:26 PM