• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look into the distance; any
    The filly pranced in place, giggling. Saffran is pretty, he said, ansd perhaps it was. Momma said it was a flower, so she wasn’t sure if he meant the name, or the flower, or herself, but honestly she did not mind the little bit of mystery there was to his remark. She found it most funny that he looked silly when she said he couldn’t smell the light, though she wasn’t one to point it out, call him out, for it.

He doesn’t seem to have a mom, but he lives with his father, he says. She cocks her head. ”I don’t have a father. So I guess that makes us equal, yeah?” she asks him, but his remarks about kingdoms are com-ple-tely lost on her. ”I live here!” she answers. She’s not interested in kingdoms, to be frank - she doesn’t even really want to know what they are. The way he tells it, it is something boring that adults keep themselves busy with, and so, obviously they are uninteresting to her.

Instead, she trails forward to smell him, a mix of scents, or horses she doesn’t know, and of forests and moisture and she’s not quite sure that she likes the forest or more to the point, the darkness in one. So when she has concluded his home is boring and has a lack of sunlight to play with, she bumps her nose on his shoulder, and bolts. ”Tag, you’re it!”
    .S.A.F.F.R.A.N.
    if you don’t see our grace, and you’ve lost your way
    I will leave a light on

@[Lothar]

Messages In This Thread
    Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-08-2018, 03:12 AM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Lothar - 10-08-2018, 03:35 PM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-12-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Lothar - 10-13-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-14-2018, 06:30 AM