• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look into the distance; any
    Of course, she was spotted easily, and not by her mother this time. However, while racing, she hadn't seen the cheetah cub or the colt he turned into, and when he started talking, she needed to make a sliding stop. Absorbing the sunlight still, she adjusted the glow, dimming it a bit, and looked him over. A bay, but with a whitish gleam on his upper body; roan colouring. It's kinda pretty, she thinks, and with a bit of effort, adjusts her own sunlight glow to do just that; pretending to be a sunlight roan.

She grins at him, wasn't this fun? Yet, he'd given a name, and after some thinking, she recalls her own. "I'm called Saffran. But if you have something better, that's fine too." she chuckles, and looks at him oddly when he tries to smell something on her. "It's light, you can't smell it," she points out world-wisely. Shaking her orange-and-rosy-coloured mane, she grins at him. "Where's your mom? I ditched mine, for a bit."
    .S.A.F.F.R.A.N.
    if you don’t see our grace, and you’ve lost your way
    I will leave a light on

Messages In This Thread
    Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-08-2018, 03:12 AM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Lothar - 10-08-2018, 03:35 PM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-12-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Lothar - 10-13-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-14-2018, 06:30 AM