• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three
    <style>.dizzyquestlayout {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;box-shadow:0px 0px 10px #000;background-color:#0b0528;} .dizzyquestgradient {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;padding:10px;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#2b0301, #640906, #2b0301); background: -o-linear-gradient(#2b0301, #640906, #2b0301); background: -moz-linear-gradient(#2b0301, #640906, #2b0301); background: linear-gradient(#82b6cb, #82b6cb, #82b6cb); box-shadow:0px 0px 25px #000;} .dizzyquesttex{width:622px; background-image:url('https://i.postimg.cc/4djNK375/dizzyquesttex.png');background-size:repeat;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 10px #000;border:1px solid #000;} .dizzyquestpic {width:600px; height:400px; background-image:url('https://i.postimg.cc/q7svtrXV/dizzyquestpic.png');background-size:contain;margin-bottom:-40px;} .dizzyquestname {width:600px; height:100px; background-image:url('https://i.postimg.cc/j5h21TLQ/dizzyquestname.png');background-size:contain;margin-top:-50px;} .dizzyquestpost {padding:40px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;text-align:justify;font:13px times;color:#be9b65;}</style><center><div class=dizzyquesttex><div class=dizzyquestgradient><div class=dizzyquestlayout><div class=dizzyquestpic></div><div class=dizzyquestpost>((trigger warning, flashback to torture/rape that happened <a href=http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20785>here.</a>))

Given how badly Jack had bungled things so far, Dizzy was not actually anticipating this dream would edge toward nightmare, let alone how quickly it happened. In the way of dreams, the moment her dance ended, the scene changed again, a jarring shift that somehow made perfect sense and felt seamless.

The audience was no longer just a sea of jack-o-lanterns glowing eerily in the night. A great, hulking werewolf howled to a heavy silver full moon, caught sight of her and stalked closer with a menacing snarl. Answering howls rang out and echoed through the forest, and rustling in the trees made a shiver of fear race along her spine. More wolves crept out, stalking forward with a slinking gait, faintly-glowing eyes locked on her bare blue flesh stitched with black.

They all froze, though, soft whines in their throats, tails tucking nervously, ears laying back and heads ducking as they slunk back into the shadows. Turned out the wolves weren’t the scariest monsters in the forest, not tonight. A wave of fear crashed over her as a demonic roar answered the howling of the wolves, a little late but all the scarier for the delay. Shaking, Dizzy edged toward her patchwork Sally dress, wanting to be a bit less naked and exposed at least.

Before she could get that far, a creature stalked out of the darkness, cast in silhouette by the distant audience of jack-o-lanterns. A strange beast that looked like a demon with goat horns and cloven hooves stepped close enough for the moonlight to light up his face, and he leered at her, licking his lips and grinning a wicked, hungry grin. Snow fell in his wake, thick white clouds obscuring the moon and blanketing the earth with winter freeze. The demon stomped closer, rubbing clawed hands together and cackling with delight.

<b>Krampus was taking his turn at a Christmas/Halloween crossover, and wasn’t Dizzy just the most delicious tribute? Someone had been a very naughty girl, and he was happy to get a taste of the sweet, intoxicating fear he could feel bubbling just below the surface.</b>

Her body shook as fire swept around them both, and bile rose in her throat leaving an acrid taste in the back of her mouth. The fire didn’t burn her skin, didn’t smell of charred flesh and the sick scent of burnt hair, didn’t heat the air and suck the moisture from her open mouth and leave her choking on smoke, but it was enough to reach into her mind and coax out memories she’d been blocking out.

<i>Fire wrapped around a four-legged body that pressed against her, seared her skin, made her bite back screams. His every touch made her burn, made her cry out, made her shake, clawed tears from eyes that hadn’t cried in almost a year. His, he called her, and she held on tight to the fact that he was wrong, even as he broke her body, even as he burned her and peeled the charred skin from her flesh, even as he claimed her with his body, branded her inside and out as belonging to him and no other.

He was wrong, but it didn’t stop him from leaving her a mangled mess of burned flesh, didn’t stop his legs from gripping her, his body from violating hers in every way. He seared away every sweet touch she’d ever felt, every soft kiss and loving nuzzle, chased them from her skin and replaced them with horror and agony. She thought she knew pain, and he taught her differently, and left her body dripping with reminders that her wicked little games of long ago had been only the beginning.</i>

The demon’s grin spread as Dizzy curled in on herself, her knees giving out sending her crashing to the stage floor. Tears welled up in her dark eyes, spilling out and rolling down her cheeks in what felt like slow motion as she wrapped her arms around her legs and rocked, fighting to breathe, losing the battle to keep her body from shaking.

“Yessss,” he hissed, stalking up to her to run a clawed finger down her cheek, intercepting a tear as it fell. He brought it to his lips, tasting it with a forked tongue and moaning appreciation for the fear and the horror it contained. “More.” He reached deeper, sinking his claws into her soul and coaxing out fears buried deeper still.

<i>“Mine,” her beautiful bone-plated man had crooned once upon a time, back when she'd been beautiful too. Back before she'd begun to fail them all, to break all the promises she’d ever made. He didn't call her Mine anymore. Her outside matched her inside now, tagged patchwork like her heart, scorched and twisted and broken like the depths of her soul she fought so hard to keep hidden. She was ugly, scarred, and all her youthful perfection burned away to reveal the truth.

There was nothing with loving about her. She was Disaster, without the beauty to gild her edges and tempt him to claim her anyway. “Mine,” she growled, trailing her tongue along the seam where skin met bone, so sensitive it always drove him wild, made him shiver with need, made endless black eyes spark with desire.

But not this time. This time when he looked at her, his perfect, wasted face twisted with horror and disgust. “Never,” he spat, pulling away from her ruined body. She reached for him, tried to take a taste of that delicious splash of starlight at the edge of his mouth, her favorite place to bite. He just sneered and stretched out of reach, breaking her heart as he turned away from her.

Who could ever love her now?</i>

She sobbed, choking on her tears, rolling to her knees and holding herself as pain rolled through her, tearing her heart out her chest. Of course not. She'd never deserved him, never deserved to be loved the way he’d promised with his body, with his lips, with his eyes. It was all a pretty lie she'd told herself, but she knew better. She was Disaster.

She shook and looked up at the beast, the monster who had stripped comforting illusion from her eyes and shown her the truth. “Mine,” he hissed at her with a sharp, toothy grin, reaching for her face to steal another tear.

“Never,” she spat, launching herself to her feet. Ice had encroached upon the stage, freezing and cracking her striped pole, and she threw herself at it, snapping it off into a sharp-edged lance. With a primal scream, she hefted it and charged the monster, aiming for his vile black heart.

She might not be Dov’s, but she wasn’t Raelynx’s either, and she sure as <i>fuck</i> didn’t belong to this bastard. “Die!” she screamed, and thrust the makeshift lance through his goddamn chest.</div><div class=dizzyquestname></div></div></div></div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Jassal - 10-07-2018, 09:44 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Ilma - 10-12-2018, 10:23 AM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Revel - 10-12-2018, 04:27 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by North - 10-12-2018, 04:34 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Decimate - 10-13-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Disastardly - 10-13-2018, 02:09 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Faolin - 10-13-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Otrera - 10-13-2018, 08:55 PM
    RE: Halloweenfest 2018 - Part Three - by Zoryn - 10-14-2018, 01:01 AM