• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still not done; Arthas/Any Resident

;
    It is a good sign to Darrow that he is not long alone within Sylva. In earlier years he had often tested boundaries, taunted leaders, and fooled around with mares and fillies left unguarded or poorly chaperoned, never lingering to fulfill promises or check on wild oats he had sown (probably leaving scarlet children in his wake as a reminder to mind the boundary better). He hasn’t come deep into Sylva or been too long unnoticed and this is promising, he wouldn’t want to be a party to some ramshackle operation where folk weren’t minding things properly.

When the dappled stallion appears in the open space between the tree trunks where Darrow lingers, the red beast sizes him up discreetly, without disrespect. The two stallions are of equal height and similar build, though the grey has a few years on Darrow, not that he judged him for it. He speculates that this might be Lepis’ counterpart but doesn’t voice his assumptions aloud. ”I am. My name is Darrow, Lepis extended an invitation to settle here if it suited me.”

The carmine stallion has a friendly and direct manner but his looks do have a roguish tilt that rightly suggests he could have come here as a troublemaker just as easily. He hasn’t, but perhaps if no one had come to find him he might have rustled up some trouble instead. Deciding to follow his earlier assumption that he stands before a king, he adds... ”I would guess that it might be up to you as well.”

Darrow

i've been a teacher and a student of hurt
    i've kept my word for whatever that's worth
    never been last but I've never been first
    no, I may not be the best but I'm far from the worst

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm still not done; Arthas/Any Resident - by Darrow - 10-09-2018, 08:33 PM