• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still not done; Arthas/Any Resident
    It has been some time since he has seen Lepis, the last time they had spoke, they had fought. It was a pointless arguement, but one that left them both feeling sour. Both stayed away from each other, he only wondered where she spent all of her time.

It may have been easier to seek her out, but instead he decided to head out to the river, perhaps he could find someone to recruit. As he leisurely strolled through the kingdom he picked up the scent of another....someone who did not bore the kingdoms scent. He came to a halt and gazed around, the stranger was not within sight so Arthas adjusted his route towards the scent.

As he grew closer to the scent an equine who was as bright as the autumn leaves lurked through the kingdom. He was curious if his daughter brought home this brute as well, his eyes roll at the thought of it. No sense in letting a stranger lurk any further, he approaches the stallion with a small dip of his head. Enjoying Sylva? May I inquire for the reason of your visit? His tone much gentler than it would have been at an earlier time in his life. Perhaps another had recruited him already, and the two had yet to meet.

@[Darrow]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm still not done; Arthas/Any Resident - by Arthas - 10-08-2018, 09:26 AM