• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Closed] Who waits for their own slaughter... sheep.
    “Was,” she, her dark eyes looking sidelong a moment and wistful sigh carried; but only to fade, and for her attention to fixate back onto Magnus with interest. “I was, one of Prague and Asylum’s own sisters… an amazon of old who has been away long and far. I believe it may’ve been some hundred years or more, but, time is hard to tell when you traverse the place where seconds are centuries and minutes… well, you can guess.” softness or simply complication, she swallows and chuckles uneasily. Its unusual but intentional, and in that moment Aysel stretches akin to the very jaguar she remembers: shoulders rolling back and her weight shifting.

Softer, but only by a minimal amount, she listens and thinks: contemplates his words and every move and motion. “Our sons, our daughters- our children: you and others, are the legacy we left to the world. You bear your Mother’s honor on yourself, remember that; but you carry yourself well, and I imagine she is proud or would be proud of you.” though its complement paid, Aysel only finds herself drawn to height and looking about the vast field, mulling over these names: Tephra, and Nerine.

“I know nothing of Nerine or Tephra, only of the Jungle and of the vast expanse of the forests where time is only a rumor. You, Magnus, are the first I have spoken too- and you are kin to me in a distant and estranged way. Speak to me f both places, I wish to know about the changing Beqanna… please, stay: talk.” she slurs for a moment, the accent heavy and rolling her voice into a purr. “Mon Chéri, s’il vous plaît.” 

A Y S E L
    so you can throw me to the wolves
    tomorrow i will come back, leader of the whole pack

@[magnus] He is the best at what he does, which is be amazing. I am sorry its short please forgive me.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [open/any] Who waits for their own slaughter... sheep. - by Aysel - 10-14-2018, 03:33 PM