• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - Rhaegor

I kept my hope just like i'd hoped tp
    then sang to the sea for feelings deep blue

Before he can do more than think briefly about putting his head back under the water and taking a DEEP breath, the girl is speaking - no, not speaking, but giving instructions. The commands take a second to register in the princeling's head, but his body automatically obliges her words, head lowering and lungs doing their thing until finally he feels calmer, and less drowned.

How do you know all that? He wants to ask when he garners the courage to look back up into her eyes; but of course, no amount of wanting on his part will ever bring around words. He has to be very comfortable with his company for that to happen, and as of right now, he doesn't think he'll ever be comfortable with this pretty alabaster creature. He'd practically tried to kill her just now after all - what sort of first impression is that!

Gulping, he clears his nose with a few short snorts, the loudest he can be in times like these; when the girl sneezes like a bazooka, he startles and totters off balance, nearly reentering the waters - but he hops around until he recenters himself, feeling absolutely stupid. Like, literally, the most foolish he's ever felt in his life.

Taking a huge inhale, Rhae opens his mouth as if he can speak. But he can't. And then he's gold fishing in front of the pretty water angel, and then he's burning up crimson in shame, and then -

Then he is gone, hurrying out of the water and stopping only to shake himself off like a wet dog, sparing a last glance to the gorgeous filly before scampering into the mountainside.

Boys. Useless, all of them.

Rhaegor

@[Kypria] Rhae did NOT know how to recover, my apologies :|
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    dark side of the morning - Rhaegor - by Kypria - 10-06-2018, 12:46 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - Rhaegor - by Rhaegor - 10-26-2018, 07:54 PM