• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats
    Magnus' reaction is telling, and my blue-grey eyes flick from his face to Karat's as the buckskin stallion admits that he is ignorant of Sylva's reputation. The questions he asks aren't unexpected, but the blatant dismissal of our contracts as worthless by the grey mare cause my ears to flick back against my head for a moment. That is the only reaction I show, and I am prepared to answer what they have asked of me when the purple-pointed filly speaks again.

For a long moment after Karat speaks, the wind is the only sound, rustling the greenery around them. The names she speaks so easily had far more of effect than I'd thought they might - at least, the second one does. There is an uncomfortable coil of fear in the pit of my belly, one that I had nearly forgotten.

"I'm leaving." I tell them both, though that is already clear from the way that I have taken a step away and spread my pale wings a few inches from my sides. "It is fortunate for Kwartz that you already find our contracts worthless." I add, and the words are clipped and flat. "Because the only way I'll be willing to treat with you in the future is if you deliver that bastard's head when you arrive."

@[Magnus]
    @[Karat]
    ooc: since lepis isn't in sylva anymore i wanted to wrap this thread up but also add a small dollop of drama before I did Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-29-2018, 02:21 PM