• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats
    magnus

howling ghosts, they reappear
    in mountains that are stacked with fear

How Magnus loved this warm Tephra air.

It hit his lungs and expanded, filling every inch of them. It reminded him so much of his childhood that he almost ached with it, but he couldn’t deny the sheer joy he felt whenever he rose to the heat of it. It was like a weight in his chest, something constantly reminding him that he was home, that he was cocooned in this land, that he was safe. He felt it in his very bones, and it brought a strange buoyancy to him today.

He is patrolling the border when he sees the mare of gold and indigo.

She is distinct looking and catches his attention and he smiles easily in response.

Altering his path, he begins to make his way toward her, the vegetation stretching lighting at his legs and the thorns stuck in his tail. When he arrives, he stands several feet from her, his handsome face open and kind. “Welcome to Tephra.” He glances around them, taking note of the quiet land and the individuals who nestled within it. Tephra was not in its heyday, was no longer in its prime, but it was still his home, and he was glad the quiet meant peace for the few souls who still rested their heads within her borders.

“My name is Magnus. How can I help you today?”

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by magnus - 10-02-2018, 09:10 PM