• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats
    The air above Tephra is warm, and for a time I use the thermals to soar over the near-island kingdom. I would look no smaller to them than a distant seabird, so far up have I flown. The air is thinner up here, and I know from my lightheadedness that I am nearly at my limits. I have felt this way only once before, when I tried to climb the tallest peak of Hyaline. I'd been forced to abandon the attempt, defeated by my own body.

It is not often that my body disappoints me. I have honed it well since my first year spent in Sylva, and my thick winter coat has shed out to reveal a well-muscled figure. While I will never be impressive with my diminutive height, I am no longer easy prey. This is also reflected in the hard set of my blue eyes as I plummet into a graceful landing at the edge of the southernmost border. My ears still flick with curiosity and the navy blue of my nostrils flare (the wind is in my favor and the sulfur blows away).

"Hello?" I call out, in case they had missed the rather impressive dive of gold and blue that landed at their border. Perhaps the terrain here is rough (I'd not gotten a good look at the green blue) and it takes more time to cross it than does the forest or the hills.

@[anyone who wants to/can talk diplomacy stuff!]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:49 AM