• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Ryatah

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Honestly, he’s surprised his crude ruse actually worked. But then, she’d always been a bit too naive. Pliable. It’s what he’d loved about her once. Still is, as it turns out. He’s still a sick fuck too, isn’t he? Just a bit more honest about now maybe. But hell, he’s not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

He remembers her then, all softness and innocence and way too goddamned perfect. Especially for a piece of shit like him. He kinda likes her a bit more now, still so fucking beautiful but a little less perfect. She has scars and sharper edges now. Way more his style these days, and he ain’t too damn proud to admit it.

And god, she smells good. Familiar and warm and enticing. Hell, she might’ve just signed her own doom accepting his invitation. He’s a persistent bastard when he decides he wants something. And hell if he doesn’t find himself wanting her as much now as he had then. Maybe more. And he already knows all her sweet spots too. What he wouldn’t give to find them all again.

He presses his muzzle against her skin as she shifts closer, letting his lips slide along the satin of her flesh as she settles in alongside him. And oh fuuuck, her lips find the curve of his crest. So fucking soft and enticing and she doesn’t even seem to realize it. Almost absently, he traces his lips along her slim chest before moving to the underside of her neck to nibble tenderly at the hollow there. Her words register finally, and he chuckles, breath warm against her skin.

Yeah, he’s a fucking devil. Who the hell else would trick a blind woman into such lewd caresses? Whatever works to get those glorious lips of hers on him. Shitty thing to do maybe, but she doesn’t seem to mind too much. “Yeah, I’m a fucking bastard.” Grinning, he lifts his head, tilting his gaze so he can peer at her with amusement. “Might’ve been then too,” he admits. “But pretty sure I was too stuck up back then to use such a dirty trick on you.”

“Just think how much longer this would’ve taken,” he ends wickedly, dark eyes glimmering with humor and lust.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Ryatah - by Ashhal - 10-24-2018, 02:07 PM