• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Ryatah

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

In a way, it’s nice almost. To be brought back to a time long gone. A time when he’d been young. Foolish. So goddamned stupid. Hell, now he’s getting all fucking nostalgic. That hasn’t happened in a helluva a long time. Figures she would be the one to bring it all back. But then, she’d been something different too. Not like all the other’s he’d wham, bam, thank you ma’am’d.

Not that he’d ever have fucking admitted it back then. What a douche.

And now look at them. The same as ever and entirely different. The hell if he was gonna turn into a sap though. Fuck that shit.

Yep, still a douche.

He chuckles at her laughing question. “Brave and foolish as ever,” he humors wryly, a faint grin tugging at the corner of his lips as she reaches out to tug playfully at his pale locks. He tilts his head, lifting his muzzle to allow his lips to drift along her cheek as she slips past. Damn, but he likes her just as much now as he had then.

Shit, he hadn’t expected such dry fucking humor from her though. He barks out a laugh at her last quip, reacting to his cocky assertion that she’d be all over him. Well, it’s true. In his twisted fantasy’s at least. Hell, maybe they could be her twisted fantasy’s too. He’s all about sharing. “Mmmm,” he rumbles, a decidedly wicked smirk settling on his pale lips. Not that she can fucking see it. Hell. His tone however, conveys more than enough for her to get the picture. “Why don’t you come over here and find out?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Ryatah - by Ashhal - 10-15-2018, 01:13 PM