• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Figures. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Figures. What kind of stupid-ass response is that?

Tucking his wings against his sides once more, he narrows his eyes at her, shifting until he can glare more fully. The hell if he was asking though, stubborn ass that he is. Nope. No way, no how. She could choke on her goddamned weak-ass attempts at cagey responses. With a rather disgusted snort, he turns away again, ignoring her. Figures.

Like she knows him anyway? She’s a fucking kid. And let me tell you, he does not deal in kids. Never has, never will. Hell, even when he is a kid tells the other kids just exactly where they can fuck off to. Ugh, all that childish innocence. Disgusting really. And honestly, what kind of shit mother would say ‘Oh yeah, seems like a great kid to hang around!’? Nope, one f-bomb and they always threatened to run tell mom. Yeah, you go tell mom you fucking punk.

Of course he can’t have helped but notice this one’s different. He’s not fucking blind, deaf, or dumb. Probably the only reason he hadn’t told her to fuck off yet. Oh wait, maybe he had. Oops. Still, she’s the dumbass who stayed.

Fucking hell, he’s actually kinda curious now.

Nope. Nope nope nope. Still scowling, he walks a few steps away, finding a patch of grass that isn’t totally ruined yet. Dropping his head, he yanks angrily at the vegetation. He could ignore unpleasant nuisances with the best of them. No matter how fucking irritating or intriguing they are.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti - by Ashhal - 10-26-2018, 03:03 PM