• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pack your bags up and leave (Ginger pony)
    " Some girls are like butterflies: Pretty to see, hard to catch. "

What was it she was thinking only moments ago? That someone could just come along and help her escape the Forest without much effort? Why had she discarded the idea? Dang it! She really could have just lied down to sleep while waiting for someone to appear! Her eyes sparkled hopefully when the stranger approached her,giving her the appearance of a poor soul that had been hopelessly lost for weeks. 

“I’m saved!” She practically squealed. Who knew her desire to be lazy would cause her to act in such a way. She just wasn’t used to having to put effort into much of anything. All she really cared about was sleep and bathing under the sun. “I’ve been stuck in this forest for hours!” She said dramatically, exaggerating quite a bit as well. But that’s how long she felt she had been stuck there. “I thought I’d never get out.” Quite the drama queen indeed.

She then took a step back in case she was making the stranger uncomfortable, then gave him the brightest smile. “I’m Sunniva, by the way. And what’s the name of my rescuer?”
    Sunniva

@[Surgery]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: pack your bags up and leave (Ginger pony) - by Sunniva - 10-17-2018, 02:43 PM