• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I can be your heartache, you can be my shame

She may have pouted a little when Zoe said not to kiss him yet. But it was gone at her next words. Ohhh, yes, she'd gladly touch him again. Good idea, Zo.

Her eyes were bright excited as she leaned in again, ignored his little retreat and that mean look of disgust on his face. He'd like it, obviously. He just had to have more of it, is all. And you know, she was starting to like that he called her Crazy. It's not sweet like Baby, but he was the only one to call her that and maybe that made it special, huh?

She grinned and watched him squirm as Zoe left her, danced all over their sweet boy. Oh, he was so perfect! This was the best day. Zynnie helped, of course. Snuck in her own little touches to his hip, or his shoulder, only a tiny bit pouty that Zoe was making him fuss so much.

Oh. Then he tried to bite teeny Zo!
    She frowned and slid back up to him, pressed against him and rubbed her cheek against his neck.

"No, no, baby. We don't bite." Her grin turned a little wicked. "Well... not when Zoe is so small, that is. You might hurt her." She laughed again, "But not in the good way." It was so impossible to say what she meant, wasn't it? When these things were usually good things.

She tilted her face up to kiss his jaw, delight him and distract him and give him something better to do than accidentally squishing poor Zo.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can be your heartache, you can be my shame - by Zynistra - 09-23-2018, 10:24 AM