• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I can be your heartache, you can be my shame

It didn't irritate her at all to have her sister's voice in her ear. Not today, anyway. And her smile only shined a little brighter with each delightfully wicked thing Zoe shared with her.

"Say something about the look on his face. Soo grumpy. That will be fun."

She didn't even get the chance to, really. Her eyes lit up as he looked her over with that ridiculously adorable scowl on his face. Oh my godddd, he was going to be so much fun!! They picked the perfect boy to play with. Absolutely brilliant.

"Who the fuck you talkin' to, crazy? The voices in your head getting loud today?"

Her laughter tinkled like charming little bells, brown eyes dancing with ecstatic flecks of purple. Just like Daddy's. "Boyyyyyy," she crooned to him again, dragging it out so sweetly. "I'm talking to youuuu! And boy am I glad to." She gave him another long once-over, admiring that wild pink that did so seem to irritate him.

"Baby, you're delicious!" she exclaimed, brushing her lips over his sexy shoulder. She couldn't help but wonder what that blue tasted like. Or the pink, come to think of it.

"Ohhhh," she purred low, "I want to taste him. Can we kiss him now? Or should we play with him more first?" Her eyes lifted to his again, ready to savor a deeper scowl and his seething eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can be your heartache, you can be my shame - by Zynistra - 09-22-2018, 07:43 PM