• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you give me something to believe in; Roseen
    Roseen

Roseen wasn’t sure what Kensa was doing as she moved and repositioned herself, but she didn’t linger on it. Whatever it was she was trying to do, somehow Roseen felt just a tad more comfortable. With a small smile, she dropped her head and began grazing once more. There was a subtle kick from her foal once again as she did so, almost causing her to giggle. She sent a quick thought of reassurance towards her foal, even though they couldn’t hear it. 

Kensa spoke, and Roseen’s ears lifted as her eyes slid over to look at the mare. Hyaline, huh? She remembered her visit there with Leilan a while back. It was a lovely place, and though Kensa mentioned it was a good place to raise her foal, Roseen wasn’t so sure. She still needed to visit Nerine before deciding which Kingdom would be best, if any. But she smiled softly anyway. “So far I have visited all but Nerine and Sylva, the latter which I have been warned to avoid,” she replied. “Hyaline is a lovely place, with acceptable weather in my opinion. Much more pleasurable compared to the heat of Tephra. Ischia was lovely as well, but...” her voice trailed off. She was remembering her visit to the island with Leilan. It was where her foal was conceived, and it was the Kingdom Leilan belonged to. Though she fancied the idea of living there with him where they could raise her foal together as a family, she feared it just wasn’t meant to be. 

She then realized she had stopped talking while staring off at nothing. She looked back at Kensa and offered a reassuring smile, silently hoping she couldn’t see that it was forced. “I think I should visit Nerine before seriously considering any of the Kingdoms,” she finally said. “Though, I’d say Tephra, Sylva and Ischia are out of the question. Hyaline is worth considering. Loess was nice, though their ways may be a little too strict for my liking. Though they are quite capable of protecting me and my foal if necessary. Then that just leaves Nerine, which I will decide whether it’s worth consideration after I visit it.”

even if you feel all alone, it can’t rain everyday, it don’t rain forever

@[Kensa] So sorry this took so long...Dx

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you give me something to believe in; Roseen - by Roseen - 10-17-2018, 02:20 PM