• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Sinner]
    He is not surprised by the reaction of Arthas, but the hound was not one easily silenced and to keep his opinions to himself. In fact, he ensured his opinions on all matters would be heard despite how infuriating he might come across as. He simply did not have time to wait around like many did for the perfect opportunity. The rules of positions and natural code of kingdoms meant simply nothing to him. He knew nothing of them except his own moral code he followed, and it was damn well out of place.

“My, my, she must have quite a way with you,” he adds with a wolfish smile when he is free to speak after Arthas is done speaking. “I have never been quite so caught under a spell like you must be under. What exactly is her secret? Are you two lovers?” The hound feels no need to really ask, but he does anyway despite how obvious it is based on what Arthas has already stated. Sinner cannot help but wonder what more there was between them. Who exactly was this Lepis? How much power did she have over him?

The black beast does not fail to catch the hint of sarcasm in Arthas words. Truly, he carried little for how much information was told to him, but when it came to ranking someone above him he would insist on being the first to be told. “Ah, I am sure you will indeed.” And he leaves it at that.

“As for my vision for Sylva, I only want what is best for my home. Many of us here have a liking for destroying things. You can could it is much of a hobby that many of us share.” Perhaps the only thing we all share, he thinks silently to himself. “I do not wish Sylva to be left within the dark, but to thrive and to be feared. We may have been silent when our previous leaders deserted us, but we have never truly lost our strength and reputation. I only wish to see that instilled for now.”

He falls silent again, allowing Arthas to speak in regards what he first has said about his vision for the kingdom. “And what might your vision be for Sylva? What intentions does Loess have with our home.” We would not align ourselves with another so easily. I could careless for the other kingdom, and simply saw that we are individuals, not ruled or controlled, but standing alone. Sylva would always be that way. But he knows there is more to be had when they are aligned together.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Arthas]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:30 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:26 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 09-25-2018, 12:14 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:15 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 10-10-2018, 10:50 PM