• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everyone I know goes away in the end, Skellig
    “What have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end."

His words raise a quiet laugh from her throat, and she shakes her head in disbelief. ”How could I ever possibly be tired of you?” If there was a way that she could show him her heart, he would never doubt her for a second. If she could only open it up and show him how many times his name was etched across it, if she could only show him exactly how many times a day and night she thought about him, he would never have to wonder ever again.

Her lips move to caress his cheek, and then they leave a trail of feathery kisses to his jaw line as she murmurs softly, ”You’re my entire world. You have always loved me exactly the way I needed to be loved, and I’ve never had to ask you to do it. ” She doesn’t think he will ever understand how much that means to her. For so much of her young life she was falling over herself trying to please someone else; begging to be noticed, starving for those minuscule signs of affection that were so few and far between, that Dhumin seemed to almost purposely keep from her as a way to keep her thirsting for more. She wore a mask of happiness, when inside she was drowning in sorrow.

But Skellig had always been different. From the day they had finally — finally — stopped fighting what they felt for each other, she has never had wonder ever again if she was loved. Even when he was gone, she could feel it. She carried it with her, always, and it glowed in her heart and thrummed through her veins, keeping her alive more than immortality ever could.

Her entire body trembles in delight as he twists around her, until they are a tangled mess of emerald green and pristine white. ”You’re my home too, my handsome King.” She says the words softly on a sigh, and she wonders at the fact that he still makes her go weak in the knees. She lays her smooth cheek against his mane, letting him caress her, reveling in his warm touch. You don’t deserve him, the words echo in the confines of her mind, and even though she wills them away, she knows them to be true. She doesn’t deserve her sweet, handsome, loyal lover, and she curls deeper into him because of it. 

His touch is different now, his strong shoulder leaning against hers, and she presses back. Her heartbeat quickens at his words, at the change in the tone of his voice. ”What kind of dreams?” She dares to ask, her lips roving his neck, letting her teeth scrape against his skin; there is a hunger that has been growing inside of her, one that only he knew how to placate. She lets her touch travel up his crest, her slender body pushing into his, like she has done countless times before, because he is hers, and she is his. Her mouth comes to rest behind his ear, as she says in an almost inaudible, breathy whisper, ”Show me.” She is asking, she is pleading, demanding, begging, all at once. She is starving, but it’s different than what she used to feel so long ago, because she knows Skellig needs and wants her just as badly as she needs and wants him. 
    RYATAH
    you could have it all, my empire of dirt

:| Omg <3

@[Skellig]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everyone I know goes away in the end, Skellig - by Ryatah - 10-22-2018, 01:24 AM