• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; any
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    He lets out a clear snort at her comment, indicating he was not pleased by it.

Clearly, he had never thought of hunting and living the life of a carnivore. It had never crossed his mind that this was even a thing. Titus had only known to stay away from those that would make a meal out of him, or he would have to defend himself to not be their next meal. But becoming one of those hunters seemed rather absurd!

Titus digs his claws into the earth beneath him at her exclamation. She wasn’t happy with his question evidently. Often, he is quick to push the other one that seems to question who he is when he feels like he needs to defend himself. The feline seems to have more control over her emotions though as she settles back into her previous position. Titus allows himself to relax again as he unclaws the earth beneath his paws.

“Well at least I know you won’t eat me then,” he says half-heartedly trying to make the situation a little better. If anything, he should remember to keep his own emotions in check too. “I’m sure if I forgot how to shift back I would learn to hunt. I’m not that stupid you know.” He snorts again, making it clear.

Daedra’s next statement is rather shocking. “You’re going to teach me to hunt now?” It seems rather strange to learn to hunt. Let alone he probably is going to have to eat whatever he catches! He can already taste the foul raw meat within his mouth. A sickening look fills his features.

But it seemed the feline was already set in her ways, and definitely would not take a no from him. After all, he owed her a meal. “Very well. I will learn since I do owe you.” Titus would not forget he promised this feline something, especially since he was more capable of taking him down if he decided to scrap the idea and make a run for it.

“I guess starting with something small is the best thing,” he says sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He takes a couple steps towards the Forest before turning around and looking at her. “I’m Titus by the way.” If they were going to be doing some hunting, he might as well give her his name.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa, ocelot-shifting, wings
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Daedra]

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-18-2018, 01:11 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-18-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-21-2018, 06:00 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-10-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 10-20-2018, 08:08 AM